Marang Marekimane assists entrepreneurs to buy back their time and sanity. She does this by reviewing business models and automating business processes this is to formulate strategies to scale.
After several attempts, and 11 years as a Management Consultant, Marang started her own business in 2014. Business Process Mechanics improves the scalability of SMEs.
In 2018, Marang partnered with Lean Business Platform South Africa. This innovative tool supports ecosystems. It facilitates access to business skills and mentorship for entrepreneurs. The dashboard feature eases reporting for those investing in developing entrepreneurship.
Aspiring entrepreneurs are held back by their fears and anxieties to start a business. Prompting Marang to use business simulation board games to prepare them to start and run a business. Biz Olympiad (2018) hosts pop-up board game challenges.
As a dynamic facilitator, using design thinking methodologies, companies like Standard Bank, AbInBev/SAB and TechnoServe that invite her to facilitate masterclasses for business owners. This forms part of their enterprise and supplier development programs.
As a public speaker, she provides simple and practical strategies to access markets. She shares insights on how to improve the entrepreneurship ecosystem. The highlight being a TED talk, “Made in Africa”.
Marang serves as an advisory board member and mentor. Simple philosophy being “I open doors because someone opened the door for me“.
- Conferences & keynotes
- Workshops & seminars
- Breakaway sessions & panel discussions
- Roundtable dialogue
Watch Marang in action
Underlined titles link to videos. Click on the event name for more info
- Standard Bank
- AbInBev trading as South African Breweries
- Riversands Incubation Hub
- 22 on Sloane
- Lionesses of Africa
- Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo
- Africa Tourism Leadership Forum – Aug 2019
- Top Empowerment Conference – April 2019
- Southern African Institute for Industrial Engineering Conference – Oct 2018
- ACCA Global (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) – Annual Conference – Aug 2018
- Tedx – Made In Africa – Nov 2017
- FundEx 2017 & FundEx 2018
- SME South Africa
- Channel Africa – Aug 2019
- SABC News – SME #OnPoint – Aug 2019
- 702 with Azania – Sept 2018
- Fast Company – Sept 2018
- Business Report – Oct 2017
- SheBreaksThrough – Podcast
- Finalist – Rooci Business Woman of the Year
- Finalist – Margret Hirsch Business Woman of the Year