The contents of a documented process guide reveal a lot about a business.
Documented process guides reveal things like:
– how long new recruits take to learn company processes without depending or interrupting other staff;
– waste of time, money & resources;
– quality of the work expected from employees;
– opportunity for improvement;
– points of failure in the process that lead to customer complaints and/or loss
Contact us for a review & recommendations on how to improve your documented business processes or to have us document your processes.